Brewer Fanatic

6/3/07 Marlins (Willis) @ Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that J.J.'s first homer to the opposite field this year?

I was thinking it might be his first ever in the Majors. In 2005, Hardy made the comment that he's a pull hitter. I can't remember him even having many doubles the other way...just line drive singles

In 2005 in the second half he hit a homerun (a grand slam I believe) at Cincinnati. He hit it to right center.

*Edit: If I am remembering correctly he may have even hit 2 HR that game. I remember catching the highlight on ESPN and the sports anchor said "Hardy just had the game of his life" or something close to that.

I remember that game against Cincinnati. Have to look it up on retrosheet.

NICE pitch by Turnbow. C'mon TWO MORE OUTS!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Mench showing his wheels!

Sadly I'd almost like to see Graffy bunt here since I think its more likely he hits into a double play than gets a hit at this point.

Edit : Pirates lose 5-4.

Quote:
He sat them down in order One, Two, Double, Three )

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

He didn't sit them down in order with the double in there.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

It's okay though, he didn't give up any runs so I'm fine with it.

Archived