Brewer Fanatic

6/3/07 Marlins (Willis) @ Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Anderson has been hanging around Bill too long...basically gave away the trivia question. Miggy and Willis are the only two I can think of that was on that 2003 WS team.

Edit: Is Counsell the third?

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hall totally played that ball nonchalantly.

We might have gotten out of it, but that is not the point. I am sick of his laissez faire attitude. The way he has played this year, he should have total focus on every play.

I don't mind if we're given pretty strong clues in regard to the trivia answers. They're one of the few things Bill is able to talk about and make interesting.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Hall totally played that ball nonchalantly.

I rewound and watched the play again. I agree with Schroeder's assessment in calling the play 'a little bit' nonchalant. I wouldn't call it "totally" nonchalant.

Bill just said the reason why Dontrelle got out of those two bases-loaded innings was "because he knows how to win."

Excuse me while I hit my head against my desk repeatedly.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

A good pitcher knows how to cause his teammates to do the right things on the basepaths. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

0-2, with two outs, and a double down the line.

Wow awesome play there JJ.

Yes Bob, that was horrible baserunning by JJ. But I'm willing to take it easy on him since he was carrying the team on his back for a week or two week period this year. Estrada and Graffy have yet to do that. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

It wouldn't surprise me if Fielder hit a solo homer. With all the baserunners the Brewers have had, I'm just feeling a solo homer coming up sometime during this game by the Brewers.

JJ doesn't have a long history of bonehead moves so it doesnt' upset me as much. Players are going to make mistakes its when they make mistakes over and over (like Estrada swinging at balls out of the strike zone or graffy sucking in general) that really bothers me.

Archived