Brewer Fanatic

4/5/08 Giants (Correia) at Brewers (Parra): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uecker just said the crowd was about half of yesterday's...23,000? That seems small.
It's definitely more than that.

Not sure what the actual attendence is, but I know they sold over 31,000 for today. And that was before walkups.

On second thought, or glance, I'm not sure that I think Trenni is as hot as I originally thought. Now with that being said, she's 100 kagillion times better than Ann Skeletor Carroll.

"How did Hart score there?"

Picture Major League, the movie.

Catcher hits a little dribbler between the pitcher & third (not quite a bunt). Throw is late to first, pulling the first baseman towards second. Speedy outfielder on second base never stops running around third and beats the return throw home from first.

Not to bring it up after the fact, but if Yost is going to bat Kendall 9th, why not bat Counsell 9th today? I understand not batting Rivera there because it "takes a certain type of player" to do it, but it seems like Counsell's a similar "type" of player as Kendall in terms of OBP-minded, gritty, leadoff batter mentality.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me: I received the MLB Extra Innings package for my birthday. I was looking forward to sitting down and watching the crew this afternoon with some burgers and beers. However, it looks like the package has none of the afternoon games tonight. Whats the deal with this?

Even though I didn't pay myself - the package is a pretty penny and I was kind of under the impression that I got every game. Apparently it's not the case. I'm just looking if anyone knows why they don't show any of the Saturday afternoon games?

Fox has the rights to all the afternoon games on Saturdays, so you will not be able to watch Saturday afternoon games unless they are being broadcast on Fox. Sorry, I feel your pain.

I just ordered Extra Innings yesterday, and it sucks that the Saturday games are blacked out. Bob and Jim don't reach as far as Texas, so I'm relying on y'all today. Keep me posted!

Archived