Brewer Fanatic

6/4/07 Cubs (Marquis) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

That's just absurd.

I agree PeaveyFury.. what has Yost done wrong tonight..

- Started his #4 pitcher..

- Put together a lineup that has loaded the bases twice in two innings..

I am not a fan of Estrada batting 5th but it is not like the guys behind him are extremely hot...

this team could go 162-0 and some people who complain they got too hot...

but I guess it takes all kinds to make the world interesting.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You cant have your pitcher screw up a bases loaded, none out rally. For those who disagree, Im sorry, but its the truth. You tell Bush to stand up there with the bat, take your strikeout, and have the top of the order come up in that situation. That's just another horrible in-game baseball decision by one of the poorer in-game managers in baseball right now.

Quote:
I like his offens to hitting 7th or 8th in the lineup.

Well 8th doesn't really make sense with Weeks out does it? I mean he is Barry Bonds compare to Graffy and Counsell....

When Weeks is back it would be nice to see Weeks hit 5th followed by Jenkins and Hall and then Estrada.. that would be a seek lineup.. Weeks is used to hitting with the bases empty..

Quote:
Yeah, that's what people here are doing

I am just saying I think Trebelhorn and Lopes are still available to manage.. I will take Ned...

I am sure quite a few Brewers fans would have traded him for Pinella before the season.. maybe even still.

I'll keep typing this until I get satisfaction:

How the hell does the Brewers organization continue to let a substantial portion of the tickets down low, right behind behind home plate, get into visiting fan's hands? It's bad enough to see red down there when the Cards or Reds are in town, but it's almost unbearable for me to watch some fat slob in a Bears/Bulls/Cubs jersey down there.

Why aren't most of those tix going to Brewers season ticket holders? Or to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Milwaukee/Wisconsin? Or whoever. It simply astounds me that the fans who make the biggest TV impression of what your park is like to the audience who rarely gets to attend games are allowed to be visiting fans.

It seems like we should be losing by more than 1 here the way this game has started. The way we are hitting him I still think it is only a matter of time, and we will see the bullpen here tonight to and we all know how good the Cubs bullpen is

pebadger:

I agree with you 100%. The Cubs fans always gobble up the lower level seats first, on top of season ticket holders selling/giving tickets to Cubs fans. Just imagine if these two teams met in the NLCS someday. It would be a Brewer fan's absolute worst nightmare.

They might not be hot but any of them makes more sense than Estrada.

I guy who runs like he has a piano on his back and swings at everything.

His OBP is below 300 and believe me Jenkins and Hall are both are atleast above 300 no matter how not hot they are.

By the way he isn't hot either. How many runs has he driven in in the last 3-4 weeks.

I mean he is hitting about 0.275 with no patience at the plate and his lack of speed is a killer that high in the order because he puts the ball in contact and whne he hits on the ground with men on he does more damage than good.

Quote:
I agree with you 100%. The Cubs fans always gobble up the lower level seats first, on top of season ticket holders selling/giving tickets to Cubs fans. Just imagine if these two teams met in the NLCS someday. It would be a Brewer fan's absolute worst nightmare.

No it wouldnt. Brewer season ticket holders would get first dibs. First the full season, then the half, then the 20 gamers, then the 9. Just about all of those people would buy up all the seats.

Archived