Brewer Fanatic

6/4/07 Cubs (Marquis) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Quote:
Why is Wise still out there? So we can't have him out there tomorrow when we need him?

If he throws one hitter he is done for the next day so might as well save someone else's arm...

If you are going to use him you might as well use him for multiple innings since he can't pitch consecutive days..

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Why is Wise still out there? So we can't have him out there tomorrow when we need him?

I don't know I guess Ned thinks we have a 8th inning rally in him.

The kids are going ton have win this one. Hart, JJ, Prince and Braun.

If my math is right, according to baseball-reference.com gamelogs, since the beginning of May, Shouse has inherited 17 runners, with 6 scoring. In the three situations in which he allowed inherited runners to score, Shouse entered with at least one out. (That's not counting tonight.)

Quote:
I have a bad feeling about this team right now. There just seems to be a malaise about them.

That is what happens when you go into Miller Park and go out onto the field at Wrigley to play the game...

Also no team looks energetic when they are losing..

I have a bad feeling about this team right now. There just seems to be a malaise about them.

I said about the same thing three weeks ago here, and was chastised from top to bottom for being "negative".

Folks, this team just isn't that good. I've said it here before in a different thread...I don't see that much difference from last year's team to this year's team. Horrible situational hitting, inconsistent defense, a bullpen that is spotty at best in middle relief, and a manager who doesn't know how to put his players in the best position for success.

Quote:
.I don't see that much difference from last year's team to this year's team

I would say this team is drastically different from last year's.. they are playing bad and still above .500.. last year they played bad and fell off the face of the earth..

Also different..

- Hardy healthy

- Prince Mashing

- Youth (Braun, Hardy, Weeks, Hall, Hart, Fielder) will improve as the year goes on..

- I don't want to strangle Jenkins every game..

- We have 5 starting pitchers.. last year we could barely find 3..

- Yo is one call away..

Quote:
Folks, this team just isn't that good. I've said it here before in a different thread...I don't see that much difference from last year's team to this year's team. Horrible situational hitting, inconsistent defense, a bullpen that is spotty at best in middle relief, and a manager who doesn't know how to put his players in the best position for success.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is an average team in a terrible division. Our inept offense has put me in a really bad mood tonight.

Quote:
This is an average team in a terrible division

check the records... if you take Red Sox out of the east and Brewers out of the Central the two divisions are almost duplicates (except for the extra team in the Central)...

Not the Brewers fault the other teams can't put it together.. of course I agree it would be nice if they had buried everybody this last month when they had a chance..

Quote:
This has really turned into one of those puke games. When will Ned finally drop Estrada in the lineup instead of letting him continue to hit 5th?

I've been asking the same question for a about 3 weeks. Since the last road trip at least.

Archived