Brewer Fanatic

6/4/07 Cubs (Marquis) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real quality at bats by Estrada and Mench.

One pops up ball 3 around his neck and other pops up a 2-0 pitch around his ankle in a 6-2 game.

I guess the concept of getting base runners allude them.

ouch...I start cooking and we're up 2-1. I come in to answer my cellphone, and we're down 3-2, with Soriano rounding the bases

Shouse sure has been terrible for a while. His numbers since late April have to be scary. Even worse is the inherited runners he's allowed...I'll look up the numbers after eating

Do you all forget that the Cubs have one of the worst bullpens in baseball & we have 2 plus innings left

You seem to forget that the Brewers mop-up guys have to hold the Cubs scoreless for two more innings.

How bout that clutch hitting! Oh yeah there is no such thing! I mean how bout that hitting with risp whatever you want to call it. You could just feel the pressure Hall and Estrada were feeling and it showed big time!

Quote:
All it takes is for the Cards and/or Cubs to get hot and remember how good they can be if they want to, and the Brewers lead won't last 2 more weeks.

This is one game and the Brewers are still a more complete team.

I am disapointed in Shouse as well.. but it is Wise who blew the game wide open.. I like Wise when he can start an inning.. in that situation you have to give your pitchers a chance.. in a clear K situation you bring in your two worse strikeout pitchers...

any other pitchers in the bullpen at least had a chance of a bullpen.. also my reasoning why Shouse needs to be replaced with Thatcher..

Yes.. that sound is me beating a dead horse..

This is one game and the Brewers are still a more complete team.

Yes this is one game, but the Brewers have been playing like crap for a month now. All Im saying is that if the Cards and/or Cubs go on a couple of weeks worth of playing well, the Brewers can say sayanara to first place.

Archived