Brewer Fanatic

6/4/07 Cubs (Marquis) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Quote:
And now everyone can say Bush sucks again before HE gave up 4 earned runs.

I agree he doesn't suck but he is a limited pitcher.. he is never going to be an all-star.. he can be serviceable but you have to live within his limits.. he isn't the workhorse that is going to close out games.. he will battle and keep you in it.. but you have to get him out when it is far enough enough for the pen.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mostly hate the fact they take over our ballpark. I can't even begin to tell you how much that annoys me.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

You watch, the Cubs are going to wake up this series and go on a tear.

With Ted Lilly going tomorrow and Zambrano Wednesday, who I think will be motivated to pitch a heck of a game after what happened over the weekend, it wouldn't shock me at all to see the Brewers get swept.

This inning shouldn't have gotten to this point.

Again I have not been critical of Ned but good managers don't allow this to occur time after time.

When a guy walks the #7 or #8 hitter it is time to go get him.

You don't treat all of your pitchers as if they are Sheets.

If you know a guy is being killed by the big inning how about not allowing him to get into that position.

A lead off walk is a screaming red flag with Bush that Yost sat there and ignored. How about not having anyone up throwing late in the game with a guy who has been killed by big innings?

well at least when the bullpen stinks they really do it.

I like to see someteam get hot and finally wake up these brewers.

the lack of hitting tonight was horrible.

But Ned Yost has to learn from Bush past performances.

BULLPEN = Bush's biggest foe.

He left the game with runners on first and third with nobody out,were you expecting the relievers to strike out the side and strand both runners?

I could see if he got pulled with two outs,but there was nobody out.

Quote:
Nobody is stopping you from buying tickets and sitting in the crowd at Wrigley.

amen. I'll be there for at least 2 out of the 3 series in late June. I would go the third game on Sunday but I'm thinking after spending Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon in the bleachers, I might need a bit of a rest. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived