Brewer Fanatic

6/4/07 Cubs (Marquis) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.. I agree that the if they lose it is all on the offense.. doesn't make this inning any less frustrating though..

Yost is in a tough spot with how much Villy, Wise, Turnbow, and Coco have pitched lately..

Quote:
Dave Bush has never been a 6 inning pitcher and was dominating. Really, to just pull your starter after any little trouble is how you play video games.

I agree with 1 - 3 in your rotation but your 4 and 5 guys you count your blessings and move on.. if it is 4 or 5 to 1 then let him pitch.. a one run game slam the door with the pen..

If it is Suppan, Sheets, or Capuano let them go..

Just my opinion..

&@($@( these Cubs fans. As long as all Brewers fans are going to sell their tickets to Cubs fans anyhow, we should just make these game prices TWICE what a normal game goes for. At least we can bump up the revenue a bit on the backs of these morons.

&@($@( these Cubs fans. As long as all Brewers fans are going to sell their tickets to Cubs fans anyhow, we should just make these game prices TWICE what a normal game goes for. At least we can bump up the revenue a bit on the backs of these morons.

Nobody is stopping you from buying tickets and sitting in the crowd at Wrigley.

Archived