Brewer Fanatic

Brewers 2008 Bobblehead Dates

I know this isn't any new information, but there are a lot of avid collectors around here and I thought it would be a good idea to get all the Brewer-related bobble dates in one spot. So I went around quickly and made this list. I know the Snappers have a third bobble, but it has nothing to do with the Brewers so I left it out.

2008 Bobbleheads (13)

Brewers (10)

Sunday April 6 - Prince Fielder

-White home jersey

-Retro jersey (5,000)

Sunday June 1 - Ryan Braun

-White home jersey

-Retro jersey (5,000)

Sunday June 22 - Polish Sausage

Sunday July 6 - Barrel Man

Sunday August 24 - J.J. Hardy

-White home jersey

-Retro jersey (5,000)

Sunday September 7 - Corey Hart

-White home jersey

-Retro jersey (5,000)

Huntsville Stars (1)

Saturday June 7 - Ryan Braun (1,500)

Beloit Snappers (2)

Sunday June 1 - Yovani Gallardo (500)

Sunday August 3 - Rickie Weeks (500)

There are a couple other bobblehead giveaways this year who have had some affiliation with the Brewers in one way or another:

June 27th: Pittsburgh Pirates have a bobblehead of former Brewer Dave Parker

and

July 19th: Arizona Diamondbacks have a bobblehead of former Brewers coach Bob Melvin

It's a shame that so few of our other minor league affiliates participate in bobblehead giveaways. While on a road trip to North Carolina a couple months ago, I took a detour to Charleston, WV and Appalachian Power Park. The one employee I talked to said she was pushing for a Power bobblehead giveaway, but her idea was not met with much enthusiasm.

I was hoping some of our other old affiliates like High Desert, Stockton, or Indianapolis would have a Brewers related bobblehead, but no luck. I was also hoping the Iowa Cubs would have a bobblehead of their manager Pat Listach, but no luck there either.

Archived