Brewer Fanatic

6/5/07 Cubs (Lilly) @ Brewers (Vargas): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Most little league teams would feast on our 6-9 hitters.

Since Russ is at the game, I present to you the OPS NL rankings for the Crew 6-9

6. 14th

7. 7th

8. 10th

9. 9th

And that's the truth

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

ted lilly at 67 pitches after 3 innings....now thats nice....hopefully we can get into the cubs bullpen by at least the 5-6th inning tonight....

that being said, i hope we keep tacking on...these cubs/brewers games scare me sometimes

Did you see the stat about the brewers home runs. 76 homer 50 are solo shots. Does that seem like an inordinate amount of solo home runs? No idea where to get that kind of data to compare other teams, but it sure seems like we are hitting more solo HR than normal, if that's the right word.

I would agree, we seem to hit a TON of solo shots....not that I mind getting them, but it would be nice to see us capitalize with men on base every now and again.....i wonder how many JJ and prince have...be nice if the top of the order could consistently get on base...

as I write this...our shift on Cliff Floyd just backfired again....

Archived