Brewer Fanatic

How Much Pressure is on Bush in his next start?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can't get rid of Suppan. Villy and Parra are just better than Bush. If I am not mistaken Bush has an option left so I would send him down to AAA in case you get an injury and need him later. I just don't see how you could send Villy or Parra down and that would be the only other option at this point or to waive McClung and move one of them to long relief. Bush to AAA just makes the most sense.

We're still at least 2 full weeks away from Gallardo joining the Brewers' rotation...this issue will work itself out - there are teams out there who would probably give up more than they should for a McClung or a Turnbow right now to solidify their bullpen via trade. Bush would be ideal in a long relief role, where he could easily move back to the rotation if one of the youngsters struggles or needs to skip a start to rest their arm.

Archived