Brewer Fanatic

Prince Bobble April 6

In the past I've been able to go back and get extras, but they have really changed the way they hand them out this season and that's not at all possible. They absolutely cut out any ability to get extras.

how have they done that?

They opened up new entrances. If you're walking up on the third base side between Fridays and home plate, there was an entrance open there and for just a few turnstiles there were tons of ushers. They also put up a tent at the home plate entrance and they're actually giving out the bobble in there, before you ever come through the door. They've basically eliminated the big back ups that would occur after you made it through the turnstile but before you got your bobble handed to you. They opened the outside doors at the bottom of the staircases, as well. The bobbles are handed to you before you go through the next set of doors, so no one can go out there, get a second bobble and come back in.

And just to clarify, I've never sold a bobble. The one time I went back more than once was to get all three of the Robin Yount versions. I don't go back to get them to make money, but for my own collection.

I have a white Fielder bobble if anyone wants to trade 2 tickets to a future game for it. I also have my season ticket with it if you want it. PM me for any info or trade offers. Thanks.

Please do not send me bobble trade offers as I don't collect bobbleheads.

Once you enter the stadium, collect your bobble, can you go back out and re-enter on the same ticket? Is that a way that some people get so many bobbles? I would think that when they scan your ticket, they would already know you were in before, and not give you the bobble for your 2nd entrance into the stadium.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I would just like to say that IMO, it makes no difference if you are going back to get extras to sell, or just for the hell of it, or just to get them for your collection ... cheating the system is cheating the system. People that do that are most likely screwing someone out of a bobble. And it's kind of pathetic.

Archived