Brewer Fanatic

Prince Bobble April 6

I am not able to make this game, and really want the Fielder bobble with the crown. Does anyone expect to have an extra they will sell me for a reasonable price? All I have to trade are these:

Molitor 82 mini white

Gantner 82 mini white

Kuenn 82 mini white

Oglivie 82 mini white

Sutton 82 mini white

Opening Day schedule magnet

are there any tricks to getting extra bobbles at the bobble games?

I will be at Sunday's Prince game, wouldn't mind getting a hold of a couple of extras...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Buy more tickets. Other than that, ya only get one per person. technically, you'd need to go in with a ticket get your bobble go put it in the car or hand it to someone in the ballpark, and repeat the process.

That's just the way it is.

I think there are still ticket available to the game. There were in the fourth inning of today's game according to Powell.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

In the past I've been able to go back and get extras, but they have really changed the way they hand them out this season and that's not at all possible. They absolutely cut out any ability to get extras.

how have they done that?

I knew people would get boxes and boxes of them. But if they bought a ticket, how can they stop them from going back in? I mean, the did pay for it after all right?

I wonder if its going to hurt the guys who pre sale on ebay

they just need to stop with the retro's and just give every fan the same bobble.

if they were all the same, there would be a lot fewer problems.

they just need to stop with the retro's and just give every fan the same bobble.

I completely agree. Maybe give one bobble to everyone, the same kind, or do one bobble but only give them to the first 20,000 or so.

I completely agree. Maybe give one bobble to everyone, the same kind, or do one bobble but only give them to the first 20,000 or so.

I love the every fan gets one concept, so I'd be against the first 20,000 idea...

Do it the same as they are now, but make all bobbles exactly the same, that is the ticket.

i agree with turborickey. Personally I don't care if i get a retro one or not because i would never sell my bobble, nor do i get more than one. They are for my own personal collection. The only retro one i have ever got was Damian Miller a few years ago. I know people that got there late and didn't get a bobble, so the fact that the brewers are apparently selling the bobbleheads for 5 dollars to their employees doesn't seem right. I think the brewers should try to make sure that everyone gets one that comes in.

Archived