Brewer Fanatic

4/4/08 Giants (Sanchez) at Brewers (Villanueva): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Maybe Gross will have a couple circus catches in the OF and blast a couple homers tomorrow, forcing Ned's hand. For some reason, I don't mind Gabe Kapler hitting in the two hole. Is there something wrong with me?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure there is anything finer in life then Brewers baseball, charred meat and beer. Those things by themselves are awesome but when those three things are brought together they are unstoppable.
add in being able to be on brewerfan.net in the parking lot and i find this to be the perfect tailgate.

baseball, beef, beer, and brewerfan--the true killer B's, there is nothing better. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Sanchez is a pretty good young pitcher, but gets overlooked a lot because of Cain and Lincecum. I wouldn't be surprised to see a low-scoring game, at least until Sanchez leaves the game.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I'm expecting big things from Carlos V this year. Maybe about 14-5, with a 2.90 ERA. That would make me happy.

I think that's way too generous. If he's under 4.00 ERA, I'll be happy, that should lead to a pretty solid record.

I'm expecting big things from Carlos V this year. Maybe about 14-5, with a 2.90 ERA. That would make me happy.

I think that's way too generous. If he's under 4.00 ERA, I'll be happy, that should lead to a pretty solid record.

Hey, it's the home opener. Why not be optimistic?

If Villy has a 2.90 ERA and he's only 14-5, I'll be EXTREMELY disappointed.

And I agree that I'm tired of the day games already. Gameday is something that I don't mind watching for a day game here and there, but being at work every day I'm getting a little sick of it. Oh well, at least I have the option of Gameday as opposed to nothing http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Why does Prince in the high socks and extra baggy jersey remind me of Junior Spivey? lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Couldn't really tell the reaction to Gagne, they cut to the introductions just as he was being introduced. To be fair, half the crowd still appears to be out in the parking lots so the reactions aren't as loud as they could be later in the game.

we aren't wearing the retro jersey's are we?

LOL, no. If I don't see those once this year I won't be disappointed.

we aren't wearing the retro jersey's are we?

LOL, no. If I don't see those once this year I won't be disappointed.

Yeah, no 82' jersey's sure won't upset me one bit. Unless it's for 1 turn back the clock day or something. But even for that lets go with the early to mid 70's Brewers uni's.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived