Brewer Fanatic

4/4/08 Giants (Sanchez) at Brewers (Villanueva): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave Roberts' arm is noodle-esque, lol.
This is correct. Juan Pierre-esque would also be acceptable.

Also Luis Gonzalez. lol

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I'm the minority in this, but as a hardcore fan, I don't like attending Opening Day.

Then I'm in the minority with you. I always consider the second game my "opening day." And accordingly, we are going Saturday and Sunday.
I think that's the general feeling around here. 2006 Opening Day will be my last for a while, just too many drunk young'uns.

Yup, 2006 was the last year I went. Hell Im only 25 and I think it gets a little out of hand. I'm not saying I won't go again, I just think it is a little to crazy for me.

Between the need to waste a vacation day, the craziness and the price, I can't imagine why you would WANT to go to OD. It's so silly. People could have bought a 9-game pack for what they're paying for OD.

Bill Hall still doesn't like your baseball. This ball is defective also, return to sender.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived