Brewer Fanatic

4/4/08 Giants (Sanchez) at Brewers (Villanueva): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just thinking ahead here...like I'm sure Yost will be. Shouse would be best-suited for an inning facing Roberts, Velez, and Winn...probably the 8th? Gagne should be good for an inning. Mota for the seventh and part of the sixth today?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Villy over 80 pitches - hope for a quick inning so he can throw one more.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I would assume McClung would not pitch today, and that Turnbow would be less likely than others, though he could go if really needed. Shouse hasn't pitched yet, and the lefty / SH / SH top of the SF order is a natural place for him. Torres and Riske must also be available though I'd imagine Mota and Gagne would be more likely.

So far an efficient inning by CV...

Hey, we should all say the same thing at the same time http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

The really strange situations are when we all agree on something like this and Yost does something completely different...

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Archived