Brewer Fanatic

6/8/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Rangers (Tejeda): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rangers are 25th in hitting, 30th in pitching and 29th fielding. We are making them look pretty good tonight. And I was looking at thier numbers early today just salivating for a Crew slaughter of them.

Ugh

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Quote:
I like Capellan! Have some faith. Trust me, he will be more valuable than Spurling or Shouse when this is all said and done.

Capellan is making me lose my credibility on here. Still think he is more valuable if we are going to make a run than Shouse or Spurling though.

Quote:
They are skipping Vargas in the rotation this time around.

That's what I heard, I just wasn't sure if they'd skip Vargas this time or next. I'd love to see Bush do well, but one has to admit that the odds for him pitching well in this park aren't too good.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

You know, 3 or 4 more runs and I might turn this darn game off!

I am confident that Sheets can tie this series up tomorrow, giving the Brewers the chance to play for a series win on Sunday.

For those hoping for a sweep, don't be surprised that you feel disappointed right now. It's not good to hope for something that has a small chance of happening. You set yourself up for bad feelings.

Quote:
Ok, who misses Sutton

Count me in. This guys voice just disappears after a while. Its like the teacher's voice from Peanuts. You hear it, but you just tune it out

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Alright, I'm reaching panic mode. 14 games over .500 and now down to 5. We're playing horrible baseball and the rest of the division is starting to turn things around. On top of losing to one of the worst teams in baseball tonight we have to play Detroit/Minnesota next. Honestly, how is this team going to be above .500 when they return home?

This series reminds me of the series at Kansas City last year. We all thought we were going to roll them and we got swept. Let's just say I have a bad feeling about this series.

And as a long time Yost defender, I'm starting to think enough is enough. This is pathetic.

Archived