Brewer Fanatic

6/8/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Rangers (Tejeda): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Im writing that down Skube, what appears to be a positive quote about a Brewer.

C'mon, I have a lot of positivity. I like all of the Brewers except Mench, Spurling, Turnbow, and Dessens.

I just like to call things as I see it. A lot of talent on this team, but we need to make adjustments at times. I just think Hall is pressing already and I think JJ is falling into the same pattern and that worries me. That's all.

Quote:
C'mon, I have a lot of positivity. I like all of the Brewers except Mench, Spurling, Turnbow, and Dessens.

I just like to call things as I see it. A lot of talent on this team, but we need to make adjustments at times. I just think Hall is pressing already and I think JJ is falling into the same pattern and that worries me. That's all.

Im just busting your chops mostly Skube. I can tell you are passionate about the BRewers. I just give guys like Hall a little more leash, and believe they will work it out and the best way to do it is to keep him in the lineup.

Archived