Brewer Fanatic

6/8/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Rangers (Tejeda): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

maybe I missed it, but was that an error on Braun? Uecker made it sound like it was an infield hit.

2-1 deficit is nothing in this ballpark (bites tongue knowing that the Brewers have the ability to shut down the offense)

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While noticing empty seats behind home plate, I looked into the updated league attendance numbers as I like to from time to time. I'm sure it has to do more with playing series in Chicago, St. Louis and NY....but still, it's neat to see Milwaukee #5 in MLB road attendance.....perhaps they're more than just Wisconsin's team.

1.) Boston

2.) NY Yankees

3.) Chicago Cubs

4.) Colorado (?)

5.) Milwaukee

Anybody know what Scott Karl is doing pitching for the Crew tonight? I thought we traded him in 99.

Can someone tell Cappy this is an interleague game at an American League Park. He's pitching to these guys like he's expecting the pitcher to be up next?

Who does Hardy think he is? Two awful at bats.

I will bet that if Weeks comes back that he will have a better average and OBP than JJ by the end of year yet he will be ripped more for whatever reason. Right now, JJ wants more Baseball Tonight highlights.

I miss Rickie and realize his value. Not as fun to watch without him in the lineup. Anyone have an update on how he is doing?

The Brewers have this nasty habit of making bad pitchers look like Roger Clemons in his prime.

If we struggle to score against this sorry pitching staff June may begin to look like May.............http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Hardy is offically in a slump. 4 for 27 in June............yuck.

Archived