Brewer Fanatic

6/8/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Rangers (Tejeda): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're pounding the ball all over the place, and they've scored 8 runs on dinks, dunks, bloopers, and tricklers.

Just one of those games. It's more frustrating than if the Brewers were getting pounded with HR power.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I love Hardy, but I really don't want to hear about what a defensive stud he is for quite awhile. Yes, I know he rushed that throw, and he probably wouldn't have had him anyway, but that's another run he cost us with poor defense. He looks brilliant at times, but still makes too many mistakes to be considered gold glove caliber at this point IMO.

On that note, please fire Ann Carroll already. Do not give her the rest of the season. I'm pretty confident she's responsible for this terrible slump.

Should have known we'd make Gagne look like the Eric Gagne of old tonight. Even more frustrating since I hate that guy.

Gagne's stuff is just as wicked as it's ever been...wow. 16 hits is just insane, considering most of them were off the end of the bat bleeders that were just bad luck for the Brewers.

I'm somewhat encouraged by what the offense was able to do in the 7th, but mistakes in the first two and last two innings killed them in the end.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Is it wrong to feel like we're in last place right now? Just kidding, but seriously it seems like everytime I see a hard hit by the Brewers it's right at someone and then a blooper by Sosa lands down the line.

Nice attempt at a comeback, maybe gets the bats going for the rest of the trip. Ben will put us right tomorrow I trust.

This is getting fairly frustrating though... jeez.

This was definitely a frustrating game. I was glad to see us crawl within one after we looked dead in the water at 7-1, but it is still a disappointing start to the road trip.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived