Brewer Fanatic

Mark A on WSSP

aracko

I didn't get a real good listen because I am working on an issue right now but the contracts of Braun and Prince were brought up and Mark A said its a big decision for them and that they dont want the fact that we are talking about Tens of Millions of dollars to effect their play on the field.

I guess you can take this a few different ways but the way I took it is they are offering 10+ per year. Isn't that what Ryan Howard got?

I guess you can take this a few different ways but the way I took it is they are offering 10+ per year.

All that means is that they were offered a total contract in the tens of millions, which was a given anyway.

I guess you can take this a few different ways but the way I took it is they are offering 10+ per year.

All that means is that they were offered a total contract in the tens of millions, which was a given anyway.

This is what he meant, kind of like how Bill Hall's "arby-buy out"contract was "tens of millions of dollars" in 4/$25ish million. He wasn't insinuating yet that the contract was for $10+ million per year for every year up until a complete buyout of one year of free agency plus an option year after that.

Archived