Brewer Fanatic

6/9/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Rangers (McCarthy): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the type of game that can kill a team for the rest of the season. No doubt in my mind. As if things aren't going bad already, we're playing a horrible team and we cough this one up.

People may say I'm overstating things, but if this kills Coco's psyche and he starts a downward slide, we are toast.

"Did we really think Cordero would be perfect all season in Save Opportunities?"

No, we knew he wouldn't. Just didn't think he blow one against the worst team in the American League, with a three run lead and the bottom of the order up, especially after getting the first two outs easily.

Quote:
I have a bad feeling that this game is going to be one of those games that you look back at in a month or two as the point where things really started going bad. I hope I'm wrong though.

Remember that game in Philly a month ago? That was the game you are talking about. since then we are the worst team in baseball.

My first post in an in-game thread, spent the whole time tracking the game online because WMLW doesn't come in on Time Warner Racine (where I am spending part of the weekend) and I am stunned.

This team either plays absolutely great games and absolutely terrible games. Losing to a team like Texas in this fashion could be the beginning of the end for this team.

I'm sort of thankful that there is no TV tomorrow. I can use the time off until Tuesday.

I think your right, Im not mailing anything in or anything like that and I was going to listen to the game after the Sopranos series finale. But I to think Im gonna stay away from the radio tomorrow night and just see what happend Monday morning and get ready to watch them in Detroit on Tuesday. This was a real tough loss to swallow.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Quote:
So let's start a pool on what date this team falls under 500.

I see this team going 1-5 over their next 6, that makes them .500, so I'm gonna say the last game of the road trip vs. Minnesota.

Quote:
So let's start a pool on what date this team falls under 500.

7 games left on the road trip including 3 in Detriot and 3 in Minnesota. You gotta think 3-4 is likely the best possible scernerio with the way the Crew is going at the moment?

I could easily see this team at .500 around June 15, but still holding onto a 3-4 game lead in the division?

Archived