Brewer Fanatic

6/9/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Rangers (McCarthy): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Are you kidding me.....that was amazing. After seeing that catch I am going to predict that CoCo blows this game in the 9th.

I just remembered that after the right fielder made that diving catched I hung CoCo out to dry. I somewhat feel responsible for the loss

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stayed away from the IGT last night cuz I felt I needed a change. I still watched and scored the whole thing, from start to finish. Amazing. It felt so good especially when Dbow pulled pitched the 1-2-3 with 2 Ks. What the heck. Tack on a few insurance runs, we're all set.

Did the Rangers pick up on the signals? I'm still stewing about it 12 hours later.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Quote:
I stayed away from the IGT last night cuz I felt I needed a change. I still watched and scored the whole thing, from start to finish. Amazing. It felt so good especially when Dbow pulled pitched the 1-2-3 with 2 Ks. What the heck. Tack on a few insurance runs, we're all set.

Did the Rangers pick up on the signals? I'm still stewing about it 12 hours later.

They picked up something. They were hitting good pitches.

Low and outside slider right on the corner and some pretty good FBs in hard to handle spots.

I admit I was watching on a TV so maybe Codero was throwing it down the middle but it looked like he putting the ball in good spots and they were hitting it.

Archived