Brewer Fanatic

6/10/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Rangers (Padilla): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Spurlings a gamer, a fighter, a worker". I can just hear that annoying ad reverberating through my skull as I watch this gamer and worker proceed to lob straight 88 mph cheese to big league hitters and give away a much needed win.

The Brewers will never win anything under Yost because of this exact reason...his love for throwing mediocre players into tight situations just to fulfill his own fantasies that players like he was back in his playing days can do the job.

Sorry, I was replying to another person who said Bush should be ousted and sarcastically portraying those who on pages 2-5 said Bush shouldn't be held accountable for today's bunt single, seeing eye single etc...his leadoff walk, likely close. The hit 'almost' an out...sorry for not including the quote.

That Braun guy's defense sure is terrible.

Was it a diving play or something? I see the little red dot on the MLB gameday was right where Hardy is playing. I've noticed Braun likes going to his left to steal some balls from the SS. It's a tough angle to throw at when you're throwing across your body to 1B.

Jim said Braun dove and stole what he thought was a sure hit and threw to first in time to get Sosa.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Turnbow. We love you!

I'm sending mind hypnosis to Coco.

Coco: Repeat after me. This is not Arlington, Texas. This is not Arlington, Texas. That replaces no loner exists. This is game is being played in Santa Fe. We are not in Arlington. Last night after the game, we boarded a plane to Santa Fe. remember? Yes? Its hot in Santa Fe. You are the best closer in Santa Fe. When I snap my fingers all memories of place once known as Arlington will be erased from your mind.

SNAP

I don't know if anyone else has ever done this, but every time Coco comes in, I end up signing "Coco, Coco Cordero" to the tune of Copa Cabana. I think that should replace Click Click Boom as his music.

Archived