Brewer Fanatic

6/10/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Rangers (Padilla): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Quote:
You know there are plenty of people on here that almost like when the brewers win. Its in everyone of their posts and even when we are winning they will talk badly. I don't get it but its what we got.

Huh?

Craig Counsell with a homerun! That's a good sign. Let's put up a crooked number here, please.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
ctually yfinn I had CoCo blowing his first save last night. Today is a new day. I told myself that I would not panic unless we had less than a 5 game lead and if we lose tonight that would be the case.....therefore we are not going to lose. Our lead this year will never be below 5 games.

I know, I was just teasing because I thought last night was a guaranteed W.

I just don't like predicting wins when the game isn't over. That's all. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

If anybody is watching the Cub game this is exactly why we won't have to be worrying about them this year. Up 4-2 in the 8th with nobody out and the bases loaded and they don't score. Then in the bottom of the 8th they give up two runs to tie it, then when they look like they are going to get out of it, a passed ball scores the go ahead run.

If anybody is watching the Cub game this is exactly why we won't have to be worrying about them this year. Up 4-2 in the 8th with nobody out and the bases loaded and they don't score. Then in the bottom of the 8th they give up two runs to tie it, then when they look like they are going to get out of it, a passed ball scores the go ahead run.

Sounds just like another team I know...I think they're from Milwaukee.

certainly not, those pitches weren't that far out of a huge strike zone, and the hits were close to being outs...Bush stays. Ned is so freakin loyal we're going to be Bushwhacked until September.

You have to make clearer posts, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

"Spurlings a gamer, a fighter, a worker". I can just hear that annoying ad reverberating through my skull as I watch this gamer and worker proceed to lob straight 88 mph cheese to big league hitters and give away a much needed win.

This Counsell leading off thing has worked quite well tonight.

And as a result, we're going to have to endure it until he's back to horrible again.

Funny thing is, Craig is probably the best leadoff-hitter on the team with regards to approach. He has a decent OBP and will at least work the count most of the time, unlike most of the rest of the team.

Archived