Brewer Fanatic

6/10/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Rangers (Padilla): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Jenkins and Estrada are having a dual contest...

a) See who can swing at the most first pitches, over head, in dirt, pitch out, pick off--no matter, these guys are taking this bet seriously. On the line--Jalisco's a burrit suizo.

b) See who can knock 100 points off their average in the last month,

Ridiculous.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey! A Braun error! Maybe he'll hit a HR next time he bats. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

We are on pace to strand 18 runners, which would be a hilarious sign of ineptitude. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
Just how many starts does Bush get before we pull the plug? I realize he had a decent end to 06' but at what point does that run out?

I have a hard time placing a lot of blame on Bush tonight. The offense has left 8 guys on base over 4 innings and have failed to score a run.

Yeah. I'm not going to throw Bush under the bus tonight either. He's throwing well. Pounding the strike zone. Mixing it well. Sometimes I just think he needs to throw like 15 extra pitches in the pen or maybe 15 less...something to help with those 1st innings.

How about that Prince guy?

Archived