Brewer Fanatic

6/10/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Rangers (Padilla): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Hart batting behind Prince. Then again, after experiencing Estrada batting after Prince for the better part of two months, I'd probably like Counsell batting after Prince.

Edit: The bad part about having to follow this on Gameday is seeing Padilla's ugly mug all night:

http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/images/players/mugshot/ph_218894.jpg

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Really important game tonight, obviously. Can't get swept heading into Detroit and Minnesota, especially when it's the worst team in MLB (playing without its best player, no less).

That road record has got to get closer to the sunnier side of .500, by the way. I think the Brewers are in the bottom 5 in MLB away from home.

There is a 0% chance of Ned being fired if, God forbid, the Rangers sweep. No first-place manager is going to get fired unless he molests or kills someone.

I wonder, though -- what if it's mid-July, and the team is under .500, out of first place, yet within 4-5 games of the lead? Do you bring in an elder statesman type to get the youngsters in line?

Seriously, I think someone kidnapped the real Prince Fielder. All of his hacks this series have been so un-Prince-like it scares me to think that he's the next one to come back down to earth when no one else is stepping up.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

This team is becoming so sickening to me. Thank God I can't witness this on live tv.

Dave Bush is easily the player that frustrates me most on this team. His mental lapses and big-run innings are becoming quite expected and I am waiting for Gallardo to take his spot in the rotation ASAP.

Edit: Sadly, this game may be over before we even take our second ABs. Bases loaded 0 outs.

Archived