Brewer Fanatic

4/3/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cubs (Dempster): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
I'll be in the library all day, studying for my exam at 6:30. Hopefully I can come home after and watch the DVR'd game without hearing about the score or highlights all day. Gonna be tough.

Go Brewers!!

And by studying you mean following the game on gameday?

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Yahoo Sports preview:

"2B Richie Weeks belted the game's first pitch from Ted Lilly onto to Waveland Avenue beyond the left-field bleachers at Wrigley Field. Weeks hit three leadoff homers last season, including one off Lilly on August 30."

Richie? Not a very scrappy report.

By the way, I think its kind of lame that all of the previews have the exact same story. Lets see these sportswriters battle a little bit out there.

My local workplace Cub fan has gone from despondant to depressed over the past week. Lets push him to catatonic today!!!

If you watch this....

http://www.weather.com/multimedia/videoplayer.html?clip=686&collection=localwxforecast&from=weather36hourcurrentconditions

With about 1 minute left in it...he addresses the Cubs game and said they shouldn't have any problem getting their game in.

Be a great time for the WC to be right finally once again. I wish game time would hurrrry up...

Lineups (no surprises):

Brewers

2B Rickie Weeks

CF Tony Gwynn Jr.

1B Prince Fielder

LF Ryan Braun

3B Bill Hall

RF Corey Hart

SS J.J. Hardy

RHP Dave Bush

C Jason Kendall

Cubs

LF Alfonso Soriano

SS Ryan Theriot

1B Derrek Lee

3B Aramis Ramirez

RF Kosuke Fukudome

2B Mark DeRosa

C Geovany Soto

CF Felix Pie

RHP Ryan Dempster

I'm liking our chances today. Dumpster is starting for the first time in 3 years, so that could mean a big-time meltdown. At least I'm hoping so....only jinx could be me actually watching the game today...Haven't watched the first 2, and we won, but I'm watching for a while today....so we'll see.

I really dont think you guys know how much I love Bush. I like Bush a lot and I think Bush will pitch us to victory today. Ive always thought Bush was better than the ERA shows, today, Bush can start proving me right.

I really like Bush.

Archived