Brewer Fanatic

4/3/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cubs (Dempster): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is kind of comical. It's like reading the Cubs board yesterday. The Cubs are big league hitters too and they are going to score their share of runs this year. We went down to Wrigley and took 2 out of 3 to start the season.

The people calling for Yost to yank Bush because he'd given up 3 runs in 5 innings will be the same people whining about the bullpen being worn out in August. You can't have it both ways.

Every game is do or die isn't it? And I thought that our starting pitching was only going to give up 2.5 to 3 runs a game. Come on people, give it a break. We are three games in and we have took 2 of 3 at worst. But I guess anything less than perfection is reason for this.

I would like to see us get a road sweep this year. Would be nice to do it in Wrigley too. At this point, i'd just like to see Prince do something positive with the bat.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

FINALLY!!!

I hope Bush is the odd man out when Gallardo returns. A couple more performances like this and I might get my wish.

Unfortunately Bush is #3 in the rotation, so all that will happen is he'll get bumped to fourth. Parra is the player who'll be jettisoned. It's too bad because Parra is better than Bush, his only question is experience. Bush is probably the 6th best pitcher in the rotation when everybody is healthy (including Cappy).

A lot of over-reaction from the board today.

Is this your first IGT? In the IGT, every pitch is do or die, and failure means the end times are nigh. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Yeah, this seems worse than usual though, especially considering this is the third game of the season and the result of the first two.

Archived