Brewer Fanatic

4/3/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cubs (Dempster): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

I have trouble getting too worked up for an April 3rd game, I guess.

True, but its the Cubs. I want the Brewers to beat them by 10 runs in spring training. And now they count, so I don't care when its being played.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow.... we have 9 outs left, and 2 runs to get, and eveyone on here makes it sound like were losing 10-2

no...just want to see an attemt to try and win...what is happening is not working...50% of the runs are a direct result of the pitcher pitching

Damn FSN final score commercial...3rd thing said Brewers going for a sweep of the Cubs.. I blame them IF we lose.

I place blame on the offense first, then Bush, then Ned for not taking Bush out earlier. That inning with three walks and a HBP wasnt enough?

that is why Bush is so frustrating, he rarely gets kicked around like Cappy did last year, but does enough to get himself down by 5 every game, whether it be walks, bloop hits, homers and bad defense. He is crap one inning and then Cy Young for the next couple.

Archived