Brewer Fanatic

4/3/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cubs (Dempster): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about as good as can be expected when you walk 3 guys and hit another during an inning....woulda been a whole lot better if he would make them swing though.

2 of the cubs 3 runs scored reached on walks, and the 3rd reached on a sketchy defensive play

still, this team has 2 hits of Dempster in 4 innings - that's not going to win most days anyway...let's get the bats going

wow... 4 pitch walk for a run. Come on Bush, you are better than this.

No, he's not.

And I'd like to inform Brian Anderson that Carlos Villanueva has the best control of anyone on the staff. He's a painter.

And I'd like to inform Brian Anderson that Carlos Villanueva has the best control of anyone on the staff. He's a painter.

The same Carlos Villanueva that walked over 4 per 9 innings last year? I would say Sheets has the best control.

Bush is really hitting the spots in the top of the zone today, Kendall isn't moving his glove, the ump just isn't calling them. I couldn't believe the 2-0 pitch to Soriano wasn't a strike... and he really didn't want to throw Soriano a low pitch on 2-0.

Lets get back to throwing strikes and getting guys out now, 31.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived