Brewer Fanatic

6/12/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Tigers (Verlander): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second the wishing we get no-hit thing. This team has been riding high and using the "we're in first place" line too often lately irregardless of the fact we're 10-19 since the 24-10 start. This would definitely serve as a wakeup call.

The next time the Brewers would use the "we're okay, we're still in 1st line," the reporter could say, 'yeah but you just got no-hit.'

The Tigers announcers just said, and I quote, "you've seen a lot of AB's from the Brewers tonight where the batters looked like they're not taking major league swings." I would agree.

Tigers announcers, not exact words but close to...

"Some of the swings we've seen from the Brewers are not major league"

Other announcer, "I know, very tentative and unsure"

You'd have to think if the Brewers get no hit tonight, we'll never see this lineup again. I'm really, really hoping for a no hitter.

Silver lining. I like it!

How come when a pitcher gets a no hitter, the fans of the pitcher just talk about how great their guy pitched but the opposing fans just gripe about how terrible their team's. It can't be both, right?

Maybe if we do get no-hit these guys will get their heads out of their asses and start playing the way they should be.

I hope asses is okay, Im pretty sure its not a banned word if it is I apologize.

PS: Suppan another bat outing, he will now be 7-7 is that good for our higest paid player?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Does anyone know where I could look up how many guys have had either their career hig hor seaon high in Ks against the Crew this season? Starting with Perez at Shea, it seems like a minimum of one guy a week is posting that accomplishment.

You may as well leave Suppan out there to die, Ned. You already left him out there 20 pitches too long so just finish the job.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
Hard to fault the batting order for a loss tonight when no one has gotten a hit.

Well Yost didnt exactly play the percentages. And what ever happend to Hart at the top of the order?

One thing is for sure, this ISNT the Brewers hitters fault. They just ran into (Another) guy who was in the zone and hitting his spots.

Remember...their performance has NOTHING to do with their ability,

You may as well leave Suppan out there to die, Ned. You already left him out there 20 pitches too long so just finish the job.

Too long? You make it seem like the Brewers are poised to string a bunch of hits and score some runs next inning vs. a guy we haven't even gotten 1 hit off of.

Archived