Brewer Fanatic

6/12/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Tigers (Verlander): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

woo hoo estradas not batting 5th! the thougght-to-be-non-existant speck of light surrounded by the black hole that is our 9-1-2 in the lineup. oh well, if i want to be my normal glass is 3/4 full self id say counsell and graffy have looked better lately and i am convinced gross can hit rightys pretty well so maybe this will work.

-don

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see boston,new york(both of them),detroit and those type teams changing there lineup so much. Also the win or lose with there starters for the most part there subs are just that asked to play 1 maybe 2 times a week and that is it, when there sub has a good day they say he did his job and back to the bench till next time not great now we will play for the next few games.

Fielder has started every game but one this year. Ned doesn't seem to feel he needs a day off.

Why give the kid a day off after an off day when he has been hitting the crap out of the ball?

If you want to give him a rest in the field he should be DHing.

Outside of Prince he has been our best hitter since he has been up.

There will be plenty of time to give him a day off when he goes into a little slump...no need to do it now.

I didn't see the lineup for today's game to prepare me for the horror that is the top of our order. I tuned in the game and I see Counell up there in his contorted, painful looking stance go down on a K. He was then followed by Tony Graffanino. I don't often question Nedly's line ups, but what the heck is this?

I've seen grandmothers with a tougher 1-2 combination!

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I'm going to jinx it early before its too late: Justin Verlander is pitching a perfect game.

Soup aint doin' too bad though. Also, Comerica is just his kind of ballpark.

Edit: Also, no offense to Yost, but I can't help but think how lucky the Tigers are to have Jim Leland.

I also very much like the idea of giving Ned a day off to watch the game (or a series) from a luxury box.

Oh don't stop there. How about a summer vacation?

Just take the summer off Ned, you deserve it.

0-4, 3 K's between Ned's 1-2. Can anyone find a lineup with 2 of the worst players on a team hitting first and second like Ned sets this up? It is ridiculous.

And can someone please buy Gabe Gross a ticket to Nashville? He's certainly not getting the job done. Get someone up here who can hit.

Archived