Brewer Fanatic

6/12/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Tigers (Verlander): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was awesome to see. I've never witnessed a no-hitter before and if anyone deserved it, it was Verlander with his electric stuff. Wow.

(and he's got a hot girlfriend who came down onto the field to congratulate him with a kiss afterwards...I like!)

"SWEET!!!

CONGRATS VERLANDER!"

I don't know I can see respecting a great performance and all, but to me it's sort of like being happy for the Cowbows after they beat the Packers to get to the Super Bowl. I guess I can only be happy for another player/teams performance if it DOESN"T HAPPEN AT THE EXPENSE OF MY FAVORITE TEAM!!!!! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!

I hate Justin Verlander and hope he never wins another game.

Verlander was basically unreal tonight.

Even if they didn't get no hit, they sure as hell weren't going to score on him.

Good for him, and I will go out and guarantee a better showing by the offense tomorrow night (thank God I'll be out of town and won't have to watch it).

Congratulations to Justin Verlander. That was a hell of a game. He definitely had it working. It was obvious from the first batter that he had good stuff. Nice defense too.

I guess the only bright side is that it is no different from any another loss in the standings. Style points don't really count.

Quote:
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Oh please--like fans aren't allowed to be disgusted by the absolute bottom of the barrell of what's been an atrocious offensive showing lately in combination with a ridiculous lineup.

I agree with you completely. I wasn't saying it to mock anybody...I am probably just as frustrated as everyone else.

Congrats to Verlander.

He adds his name to an Illustrious list of pitchers who have no hit the Brewers.

Scott Erickson, Steve Busby and Justin Verlander.........

Nothing like building on the 22 hit explosion on Sunday night!

At least we battled and played a lineup full of "gamers" tonight.

So we had that going for us....which is nice...........

CONGRATS VERLANDER!

I second this, as much as i hate it, the pitcher and the defense were amazing.

What's sad regarding the comments that Yost will inevitably make in the post-game conference is that I'll totally buy it.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Archived