Brewer Fanatic

Down goes Pedro

ELCABALLO45

I hope Pedro continues his ticket giveawayshttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif Sorry guys, couldn't help but think of our generous Pedro who gives away tickets periodically.

Thanks again Pedro,

Whats up with the hate for Pedro Martinez? I cant think of anything which he has done that makes me get pleasure out of his bad health. Granted he plays for the Mets and they are the NL version of the evil empire, But I still dont get it.

Crazy 3rd shifters!

Didn't he badmouth the city of Milwaukee a few years ago? Saying something like "Why would anyone want to go there. There is nothing to do there."

I don't live in Milwaukee, so I don't really know what there is or isn't to do but it seems like some comments he could have kept to himself.

I hope Pedro continues his ticket giveawayshttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif Sorry guys, couldn't help but think of our generous Pedro who gives away tickets periodically.

Thanks again Pedro,

Thanks, Bert. The headline gave me pause also. I wondered what I had done.

Honestly, for a split second I thought this meant "our" Pedro.

No! Not Pedro! Oh, Pedro. Whatever.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

When people assess the Brewers they talk about when Sheets will go down. When they talk about the Mets they talk aobut how much better they will be with both a healthy Pedro and Santana in the rotation. Odd.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

"I will tip my cap and call the Yankees my daddy"

The Mets are still pretty good, but that division is loaded with the Phils and the Braves, in the end the division (as most races do) will come down to SP health.

Even with a fastball at 86, Pedro has some sick secondary stuff. I imagine as long as he didn't tear anything he'll be back out there in a month or two.

Wasn't Pedro supposed to dominate the NL when he came over, just like Santana is supposed to now?

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Pedro can still hit 90 I'm sure. He didn't pitch too much in spring training. I think that this might have only been his 4th start all spring which probably has something to do with it. I'd really like to see him get to 250 wins but i don't know if he'll get there. He's at 209 at age 37...The last two seasons killed him, though he does have the highest winning percentage of any pitcher with 200 wins. Get well soon Pedro!

Archived