Brewer Fanatic

Player Vehicles & Sightings Around Town

chuckcrim

This can be a running thread all season long for anyone who sees Brewer players around town or anyone who is aware of what kind of vehicle each player drives. I saw Cappy on his Segway a couple times last year. Also had a Braun sighting on Brady St with his girlfriend. Anyone else?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only athletes I've seen driving around are Sam Cassell (who had a chauffeured sedan of some sort, I can't recall) and Glenn Robinson, who had a Lincoln Navigator on 20s that was painted with that cool purple/orange color change paint. I used to see a Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph around town that was rumored to belong to Tim Thomas, but I never saw him with it, so I don't know for sure.

I've seen Braun at Elsa's on the Park before with his family and girlfriend. They were at the table right next to mine.

I've seen Carlos Lee (and family - kids sporting Lee shirts) at Cubanitas.

Rickie and JJ at Mayfair about 2 hours after a game... Back in 05... I talked to JJ for a bit because Rickie was on the phone so I decided to try to talk a little....He was very nice..

I also have seen ex-pitcher Dan Kolb at Menards in Racine...

Last one, I used to work at Dodge City, and Turnbow came in to buy a truck, then he had second thoughts..

I've seen Braun at Elsa's on the Park before with his family and girlfriend. They were at the table right next to mine.

I've seen Carlos Lee (and family - kids sporting Lee shirts) at Cubanitas.

The image of Carlos Lee followed by 5 junior Carlos Lee's all wearing Lee jerseys is really funny to me.

Greg Vaughn and his kid sat behind me at the old Marcus Theatres in the Falls like 12 years ago.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Not a Brewer, but I saw Keith Van Horn at Christmas Eve mass at St. Monicas in Whitefish Bay. He left his famliy inside before communion and went and played Playsation in his illegally parked Escalade. At least that was what he was doing when mass got out. It was hard to miss a big guy like that leaving.

I met Ganter a few years back; he was driving an oldish but well maintained Chevy.

Also, I was kinda pulling for Cappy to make a comeback with us, until I read he owned a Segway.

I was on the same airplane as Doug Melvin to Pittsburgh last summer, that was kind of cool. When I was about 9 or 10 Adam Timmerman was in front of us walking out of the Bradley Center after a Bucks game.

Archived