Brewer Fanatic

Big trade news!!

clancyphile

You're too late http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif If you had pulled this before Brewerjamie did his "brewerfan.net will be shut down" prank, it might have worked.

Also, Bill Hall might be more believable than Bill Hill...

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Next year, I'll celebrate April Fools Day by going all 'bull in a china shop' with the board settings and random bannings. Sure, it'll cause all kinds of problems and take weeks to clear up, but damn if we won't be able to all look back on it together and laugh.

Next year, I'll celebrate April Fools Day by going all 'bull in a china shop' with the board settings and random bannings.

I'm not clear -- Next year on April 1st, you are proposing to clumsily administer the forum, under the assumption that we will be able to discern a difference?

Sure, it'll cause all kinds of problems and take weeks to clear up

If it would take weeks to clear up, perhaps it could be off-shored.

but damn if we won't be able to all look back on it together and laugh.

You are going to have to be much more creative to top Bill Hill.

Next year, I'll celebrate April Fools Day by going all 'bull in a china shop' with the board settings and random bannings. Sure, it'll cause all kinds of problems and take weeks to clear up, but damn if we won't be able to all look back on it together and laugh.

So next year it will be called "Wednesday?"

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

For some reason, I'm recalling a Mythbusters episode where they set up a "China shop" in a fenced in area and let some bulls run wild. Surprisingly they were very nimble and didn't knock anything down for a few minutes. They just kept taking perfect corners.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Quick, get one before they're gone!

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/6bf255f49c912d3294b26a5a20eb8ca0cb7ea25.jpg

That's my last name and my old high school football number. I might actually buy that. Nah.

I still say it was a bad move to take Bill Hill off the mound and turn him into a DH. He's much more valuable as a pitcher. We should have moved Richie Months to DH.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I'm fine with the trade. I don't have the stats at my fingertips to prove it, but I watched every game last year and I don't recall Bill Hill ever getting a big hit to help us win. He never made a great defensive play. He was not a good influence in the clubhouse because he is not gritty nor is he a battler.

Bill Hill is un-clutch. Good riddance!

Archived