Brewer Fanatic

6/13/07 Brewers (Villanueva) @ Tigers (Maroth): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember last year when we weren't in 1st with a winning record?

Trust me, I remember...but that doesn't mean that leaving RISP signaling to the bat boy to toss them their gloves from the field at the end of an inning on a maddening basis is any more acceptable.

Quote:
7 hits, 0 runs. Pathetic.

Don't forget about the 3 BBs. At some point the Brewers are going to have a game where all of these baserunners score...and then the bullpen with totally implode.

Quote:
Whats worse, is that we've now wasted Villanueva basically for the entire Minnesota series for nothing, as the offense is totally screwing this team over again.

Won't matter. The way they're hitting, they could have back-to-back-to-back perfect games and still find a way to lose all three games.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

These in game threads are starting to remind me alot of August last year and 2004.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived