6/13/07 Brewers (Villanueva) @ Tigers (Maroth): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A hit!!!!!!!!!!

To quote Schroeder, "The skunk is out of the box."

So that's what stinks.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

how long of a injury is a strained left groin?

Isn't that what pushed Clemens' first start back? For him, it was one rotation turn.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Villy gets the start. For some odd reason that makes me feel a tad better about this game??

I hope Cappy is fine. This sounds like a 15 Day DL injury.

They can make it retroactive to last Sunday...so that would put him back in the rotation next Monday--the 26th?

We'll see. If Villy throws well tonight I bet he gets the temporary rotation spot??

Brian just contradicted himself.

While a batting average graphic was showing, he said Prince was "better" this year vs. lefties (in comparison to righties). In the next sentence, he said Prince had 4 of his 24 homers vs. lefties.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I am sorry but for the 2nd straight night, FSN's camera work is just brutal. Whoever is running the control room needs to be fired. Between all the birds and the terrible camera work, it's been tough to follow these games here in Detroit.

Quote:
Villy gets the start. For some odd reason that makes me feel a tad better about this game??

You're not the only one. Cappy hasn't been pitching well lately, but Villanueva has been solid all season. Since Villy just pitched on Sunday I doubt he'll be able to go much more than five innings, though.

Quote:
I'll take 'his groin has been bothering him for a while, but it's finally too much pain to take' for 500, Alex.

I like this theory and think it very well could be right. It would explain some recent struggles, much like Weeks' recent DL trip hopefully explains his.

Wow. We got TWO hits.

Progress, baby. Now we need to get one of those things called a "run".

Hey, Bill, wasn't there a runner on second base in the first inning? Nice job. Maybe you should fill out a scoresheet next game. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Stranding runners > not having runners.

Everything is supposed to even out if you have runners on base. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
It's refreshing to see Hall hit a double.

You have to like that approach too. He inside outs a ball to the opposite field. Billy seems like he's about to start doing some really good things. I mean the guy squeezed Verlander for 3 walks in 3 ABs. He's obviously seeing the ball.

Now we just need to score...Maybe next inning?

Archived