Brewer Fanatic

6/13/07 Brewers (Villanueva) @ Tigers (Maroth): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

the first time in BF history we are acutally supposed to look at a small sample size and be happy with it. I'm all for it.

You can focus on the overall record or place in the standings, if you must. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can focus on the overall record or place in the standings, if you must

no matter how much I or others complain or how bad they have played latley, you cant deny the fact they are in first. I'm good with both 6-6 in the last 12 and the overall first place record

Watched every pitch last night, but didn't jump online until after the game. Read through every post, and savored the win all over again.

As others posted before me, some wins are bigger than just 1-0 in the standings, and this was definitely one of them. Villy's gutty performance, Hall carrying the offense, Turnbow and Cordero shutting the door once we got the upper hand - tough to script one better than that.

Archived