Brewer Fanatic

6/13/07 Brewers (Villanueva) @ Tigers (Maroth): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Quote:
How about placing the venting thread at the top of in the "in game thread" forum, instead of in the major league forum, where one needs to traverse over there and back, any time they want to make a post which might be deemed as negative.

To me there's a big difference between "face it, this team sucks!" and "that was a stupid move by Yost." The former is a general vent, the latter is complaining about the current game.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

darn you, Uecker!

looked good at first but another Detroit tv angle showed it wasn't close. Of course, I was only half watching.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Inge scares me a bit. He's a big out because then Perez comes up and I'm confident Coco can get Neifi out. However, if Inge gets on, they'll just use Perez as a sac bunt and put Inge into scoring position assuming he's not already there.

I can't say enough about Carlos Villanueva. He has saved us so many times this season.

And thank you Mr. Hall.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/AJAY_02/BrewersFlag3.gif

All it takes is a little faith...

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Yesterday the Brewers get no-hit and don?t lose a game in the race?today everyone in the Central is winning and the Crew manages to pull one out of their hat late on the road against the AL Champs with their bullpen having to make a late spot start.

I?m starting to believe what Russ said yesterday about a ?team of destiny??that destiny may be predicated on an awful division and include 85-88 wins and a playoff loss, but I?ll take it.

Archived