Brewer Fanatic

Stephen Malkmus totally loves the Brewers

filthyfrog

I'm not familiar with who this guy is at all, but I could really relate to the Brad Ausmus discussion. I'm in a league (this is our 24th season) that does NL only and has 11 owners. Somehow, I always end up with Ausmus and everyone gives me crap about it. This year we decided to only go with 1 catcher on the roster, so I didn't get him this year.

Of course, everyone is aware of Meatloaf's affinity with fantasy baseball. I think he's in 6 leagues or something crazy like that.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The interviewer started by saying he wanted to talk baseball, then called us a "mediocre team", showing he's not really qualified to talk about baseball. It's not 2004 anymore.
Well, as much as we love our Brewers, outside of Milwaukee we are a team who, until last year, had not been over .500 forever (lost track of how many years it was) and last year, they just barely made it over. If I were to mention an anonymous team to you, and described that same scenario, I don't think it would be out of line for you to refer to the team as being "mediocre".

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived