Brewer Fanatic

6/14/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Tigers (Durbin): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Quote:
That guy Morrow for the Mariners is terrible - he walks two backup second basemen (DeRosa and Fontenot) on a combined nine pitches and then after a sacrifice gives up a hit to Cesar Izturis, backup shortstop.

He was actually the M's first round pick last year (5th overall) and had been solid (or at least lucky) up until today -- 3-0 with a 1.80 ERA, but with 26 K's and 24 BB's. I wouldn't say he's *terrible* since he's still young, but today was one of the days were he certainly didn't come through.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap that was an awesome game to be at. There were more Brewers fans there than I thought there's be. And to hear the collective stomach punch of all the tigers fans when Hall made the catch was epic. I even tried to start the Bill Hall dumb clapping chant, but between me and the 2 other guys in my section I only got a couple dirty looks from some Tigers fans.

I nearly puked when CoCo almost blew the save though.

Archived