Brewer Fanatic

6/14/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Tigers (Durbin): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Shouse, please. Don't make people start calling for Thatcher and Parra again ... or start talking about how Sheets isn't an ace. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first time all year I've been able to listen to a weekday afternoon game. Nice. Sheets "sounds" good today, especially in some dicey situations. Good job by Shouse to get out of the inning.

C'mon Crew! I want to be happy in my driving to Wisconsin this weekend!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Speaking of the All Star game, I realized why Lee-Capuano-Turnbow came back so awful last year: The game was in Pittsburgh. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Solid. Shouse needed to justify his roster spot there, and he did.

I'm guessing it gave Ned a stomach ache to pull Sheets for Shouse, but given how awful Granderson is vs. lefties, it was the right move.

Now the $64k question - with the heart of the order coming up, and no Wise or Villy, who pitches the 7th? Cappellan? Turnbow?

Archived