Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan.net to shut down for one week.

In the interest of financial concerns and limited time availability it has been decided that Brewerfan.net shall be going off line for a week. Starting 04 April the site will close down to access for a week allowing general changes and a financial opportunity decreasing views and therefore, running fees.

When interviewed, Brian K. also known on the site as Brian the Automator sited a few specific reasons for this unfortunate action.

1. Money

2. Internet's agent is pretty strong and renegotiating contract is difficult

3. "I just need a break"

4. April Fool.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Well played BJ if I may add one small critisism though you should have waited until the 7th page before saying April fool. It would have been well worth the read. It would have been even cooler if you had opened it up for all the banned posters. Run amnesty day on april fools day every year so they could gloat over the general demise only to find out it was a joke.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

I don't post here very often but I do read the site religiously and the thought of being shut down for a week, not fun. The thought of having to search all of the numerous websites for baseball news on my own or gasp...spending more time with the fiancee, yikes.

I will say that I knew that this was a joke as soon as financial considerations were mentioned as a reason. I will put my money where my mouth is and provide support as I am able when the next drive to increase capital is upon us.

I only like April Fools Day when the joke's not on me. Boo to you Jamie...

Cruel, cruel joke......I loved it! :D

Let me take this opportunity to suggest Brian check out freeforums.org, especially if operating costs are an issue. I am admin of a board I started over there. It is a free organization with good support.

Archived