Brewer Fanatic

6/16/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Twins (Bonser): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job DT. The first half of the half-inning was terrible though, and Morneau got himself out with Turnbow only throwing 2 strikes. Then Hunter out-thought himself on that third strike, which was a very nice pitch. (I figured Turnbow was going to try to spike a slider there, and I think Hunter did too.)

After that DT looked to be in control and his sliders, whenb he finally broke 'em out, were very nice.

He threw one breaking pitch all inning... but it worked.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

The win and the series. Two series wins in a row now on the road, and they were no hit in one of those games, and a winning road trip. Fantastic. I hope they win tomorrow, but I'm glad they appear to be back to winning baseball. Let's get out of Minnesota tomorrow with a win and back home to destroy the Giants and the Royals. Huge week coming up for the Crew.

Archived