Brewer Fanatic

6/16/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Twins (Bonser): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Mauer is in the lineup for the Twins tonight. Not good.

He was last night too as the DH. I'm not worried...they showed his stats since coming off the DL...not good.

I hope they can continue hitting the ball. I'm now convinced the no-hitter was a result of fantastic pitching, not our hitting, so let's keep the hitting going and take the series tonight.

He's only had a couple of bad games all year. 9.17 K/9 which shows he can be pretty dominant. 3.96 BB/9 shows he can be pretty darn wild as well though so the team needs to take a patient approach against him.

Quote:
I'm now convinced the no-hitter was a result of fantastic pitching, not our hitting

The stat that shows the Brewers hitting 293 on this road trip including the no hitter confirms that we are hitting the ball really well right now.

This game has not started that way, however, so lets get it started... Miller! Yes!

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

The Brewers plate discipline is really bothering me... after watching the Tigers and now the Twins lay off the majority of balls. Other than Corey Hart right now, they sure seem to swing at lot of pitches outside the strikezone.

Archived