Brewer Fanatic

And you thought WE were jumping to conclusions...

steve267268

Just look at some of the thread titles

If the link doesn't work, just go to northsidebaseball.com and navigate your way to the baseball forum..

I have a hard time believing that even after a lead-blowing loss we would have put on a show like this... and they are mad over losing a game they had no business winning... on March 31st!

I love baseball. I hate the Cubs. Go Brewers.

"What can we do to fix this team for 2009?"

Unless they have some hidden sarcasam rule I am not picking up on, that really busts my gut. We're fans, we want to blow up a team after each loss. That however, takes the cake.

Wow that's pretty funny. They give up so quickly.

Check this post I found http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I think we need to replace the weather..if the game would've been played in warmer climes, the Cubs would have most definitely won today! So, I blame Mother Nature...kick her butt to the curb

They're about as fickle as they come, similar to the likes of Boston and New York. Might be related to major city syndrome, where they think they have the right to be better than smaller market teams just because they live in a "superior" city. The cynicism is running rampant over there today. Gotta love it!!

i tried to read a few threads, but i just had too hard a time with the seventh-power quote boxes and giant photos for a one-line post.

but i just can't imagine being like that for 162 games. win and you're going to the WS, lose and the sky is falling. gotta be tough to be so extreme for six full months.

No knock, but I hope we don't have a lot of these kind of threads

Most of the diehards are aware of nsbb.com and if we need a schaedenfraude fix we can always head over there ourselves (as I'm sure those guys there did here several times last season). No dignity in a dogpile.

Anyway, I find the crowd there a lot like here...some really smart guys there, some occasionally not so, some blustery, some eloquent. All sorts. I think I've had a lot more exposure to Cubs fans than a lot of people here--sometimes I get the impression around here that the common knowledge is that Cubs fans have horns growing through their backwards-baseball caps and spiked tails coming out of their Dockers and cargo shorts.

I agree with SeriesFinale. Nsbb.com is a lot like this site except that I would say the tone is a little more sarcastic over there. Reading a few threads, they mostly seem a little annoyed that Theriot is on the team, starting, and batting lead-off right now.

I think their mods are a bit more forgiving so they do end up with more posters who don't bring much to the site. The more hardcore posters on the site are generally pretty good though. I post over there a bit and most of the time it goes pretty well, occassionally I'll get attacked by some rabid Cub fan who assumes everything I say is an insult, but most of the posters are pretty cool about things.

Typical, I lived down here in Chicago for 13 years now and they overreact to everything. If they won today, they would have been designing the WS rings already. I do enjoy their reaction everytime the Cubbies or any other IL team collapse. Should be a fun season.

Looking forward to the game on Sunday, my first of the year.

Archived