Brewer Fanatic

4/2/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Cubs (Lilly): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Riske.....probably the best signing of the off season.

My mom came to the Saturday exhibition game with us (her first game in MP). When Riske came out to pitch in that game, she asked me who he was and where he had come from.

By Monday evening, in her email to me about the game she referred to "good old Riske" finishing things off in the 10th. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

so do we see Gagne in the 9th or is Ned sticking to the 3 runs or less rule for closers again this year?
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Does anyone else think Riske kind of looks like a shorter Matt Wise? I never really realized it until this afternoon.

When he was warming up on the field last Saturday, I totally thought he was Wise and I also had a fit. I was afeared that Wise somehow made his way back and I was going to cry!!

Riske works it 1-2-3. Nice job.

I'm baffled why they sat Braun considering his spot was leading off the 9th.

Seemed like a perfect spot to double switch and pull Kapler in favor of Gwynn in CF.

edit: I'm dumb. Braun made the last out.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived