Brewer Fanatic

4/2/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Cubs (Lilly): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, lets get a big win tomorrow! I like it when we can go in to the final game not worrying about getting 2 of 3 and looking for a sweep. Especially when its the opening series and it's against the cubs. Go TGJ, keep making things happen!

Only approximately 5 hours until game time. I am freakin out, I don't think the Brewers are good for my job performance. I get nothing done when I have gameday on in the adternoon and I get nothing done in the morning because I have to check all the latest news.

I'm really hoping Kapler isn't betting 2nd. I really don't see the need to platoon Gwynn to begin with and I really don't see the need to take away more PAs from Hall, Hart and Hardy against lefties and give them to Kapler.

I'm probably wrong, but I'm not convinced that TGJ won't be in the lineup today. Anyone hungry for some good SOUP today?

Spoke just a few minutes too soon. According to JSOnline Kapler is getting the start and batting #2.

Spoke just a few minutes too soon. According to JSOnline Kapler is getting the start and batting #2.

What a difference a year can make. He wasn't even playing last year and now he's starting the second game of the season. Best of luck to Kapler!

Current Conditions - Chicago

http://images.covers.com/weather/accuweather/icons/03.gif
P/SUNNY 41 °F

Wind: S 9

Does anyone know a site that tells you which direction each ball park is facing?

2:20 PM ET Record Consensus ML O/U
MIL 1-0 (1-0 V) 32.88 % 148
CHC 0-1 (0-1 H) 67.12 % -156 9.5

Looks like we are bigger underdogs today then on monday....... Do you guys think the total score will be higher or lower the 9.5?

Archived